Consultancy Service Required
DEPROSC-Nepal is a non-profit making, non-governmental organization (NGO) with expertise in food security, microfinance, micro health insurance, natural resource management, social development, and Disaster Risk Reduction.
DEPROSC-Nepal and NIRDHAN are supporting to implement Community based Micro Health Insurance Program in Dhading and Banke districts of Nepal respectively under the leadership of Save the Children which is funded MISEREOR, Germany. This program requires consultancy service within the following terms of reference.
Required Consultant: Short Term Consultant, One
Open to: A legally registered firm / consultancy / company or a Nepali Individual
Educational qualification and experience:
- Master degree in Management/Finance/Economic or Law.
- Work experience of Operational and Management guideline preparation of CBOs, NGO, of similar organization or program.
- Should be able to make field visits as required and organize number of meetings with the Coordination committees of Saubhagya and Sanjeevati Laghuswantha Surachhya Kosh.
The Short term consultant will be responsible in preparing, field testing and finalizing the operational and management guideline of “Community Based Micro Health Insurance Program” in Dhading and Banke. Specifically S/he will be responsible to:
- Collect information through field to prepare Operational and Management guideline.
- Interact and conduct meeting with CBMHIP committee members, field and centre team of Saubhagya in Dhading and Sanjeevani in Banke.
- Draft Operational and Management guideline and share it to CBMHIP Committee members and project team.
- Collect feedbacks to finalize the guideline.
- Finalize and submit the Operational and Management guideline.
One effective month. This work should be completed within two months from the date of signing contract.
We are an equal opportunity provider; individual / firm meeting above criteria are requested to email or submit their application with recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Administrative Department of DEPROSC central office, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Phone: 01-4244723.
Application Deadline: 23 December, 2016, 16:00 hrs